Tuesday, June 13, 2006

AOL really doesn't want to lose you

Holy crap! I've gone through the runaround when canceling a credit card before, but it was nowhere near this intense. I got pissed off just listening to this. If this is legit (you never know with the 'net), AOL is really going to great lengths to keep their dwindling customer base.

Update: The site is suffering from the Digg Effect, so try these mirrors first:

Mirror of article
Mirror of audio

Update 2: This was the real deal.

Link (via Boing Boing)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Mae said...

This is definitely real. It is AOL's MO. I went through this more than once when I was cancelling my free hours account.

Wed Jun 14, 10:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger brad77 said...

You're right, Sarah!

Thu Jun 15, 03:25:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home